Our resource guide is intended to help you navigate the wonderful world of online services. Including helpful information you might need before you get a website, getting started, and running and maintaining your website.
Before you get a website
Running your website
- 10 things you might not know about building and running your website
- 5 reasons why you should review your website regularly
- Is it time to refresh your small business website?
- Where has my website gone?
- Checking your registered domain name details
- Are you website visitors skimmers or readers?
- Why Prospects Ignore Your Website
- 5 mistakes you're making on your website
Images and photos
- How to optimise your images for web using Pixlr
- How to optimise your images for web using PicMonkey (Picmonkey now requires a paid account)
- Social Media Specification Guide
- Search engine for colours (Picula)
- How to send images and files
- How to write for the web
- 3 simple steps to making your website content more useful
- How to write conversational copy for your website
- It’s all about you. What you need in a successful about page
- Are your online reviews making your business look bad?
- Is Yellow Pages Advertising Still Working For You?
- Email scams
- SPAM from domain registrars
- How to find the URL or link of a web page
- Checking your domain details